Sunday, I took Jared to the InstaCare because his stomach had been hurting him for 4-5 days and the pain was getting worse. The doc at the InstaCare looked at his blood test results and he told us to pack our bags and rush to the Emergency Room- immediately. We dashed off to the new IMC where we sat in the Emergency Room for an hour. Once the ER doctors looked at him they knew that the appendix needed to go bye bye. At midnight Jared was in surgery and they found out that the appendix had burst THREE DAYS AGO and the infection was everywhere!! The surgeon said it was one of the worst cases he'd seen. He was in the hospital from Sunday to Wednesday but now he's home trying to recover.
2 months ago




7 comments:
I am so happy that sir Fenns-alot is ok. I was worried about him but now I kinda laugh because who else besides Fenn could have his appendix rupture and think that he ate a bad burrito or something. Most people would be in so much pain that they would be wanting to die; but that fetcher is over there thinking all he needs to do is take a spoonful of pepto! I love you guys even though I never get to see you! I am very glad he is ok, and maybe you can buy me dinner because my prayers saved his life. LOL just kiddin.
Holy crap--is he Ok? That is really scary! I hope he is recovering well.
scary! I am glad they caught it and now he is getting better. Feel better soon Jared.
K, yeah, that's scary. My sis. had hers rupture like 2 weeks before they finally figured it out and was in the hospital for weeks. They were worried for her life. That is really, really, scary stuff. I am SOOOOO glad that he is okay! I hope you and your cute boy are doing well too!
We need to do lunch! Call me!
That's really scary! I didn't think people could live through an appendix bursting? Maybe your Jared is a "super" person?
Wishing the whole family a healthy recovery.
NO fun!!! I had appendicitis without it bursting, plus a ruptured cyst and probably gall stones, and that just about killed me. I can NOT imagine living through a ruptured appendix! Super man is right!
Wow, I had no idea Jared was such a champ. What a miracle that he survived that. I hope he is doing a ton better now. What a huge scare! Tammy
Post a Comment