I developed a love for LIMES while serving my mission because lime trees are native to El Salvador and Salvadoreans use lime in everything. It was really great having lime, banana, mango and avacado trees growing in my backyard.
So, today at Smith's, I walked past this slightly expensive drink and my lime instincts said, "Yes, you must have this," so I bought it. I drank the entire 24 oz. in about 20 min and no, I did not share.
WARNING: if you don't LOVE limes, this drink might be a little too limey for you.




1 comment:
This looks pretty good. I'll have to look out for it. I know what you mean about having avacados and limes (and more) within reach in Central America. Every time I go to El Salvador and Costa Rica...I grab mangoes and bananas from the trees. Love it! I am envious of my parents though...they have avacado trees at their house on their mission. Just like you did. Lucky ducks!
Post a Comment