Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Our Project

We've lived in our 1939 Bountiful Bungalow for six years and this is the first year we've really decided to tackle our garden.  Here are a few pictures of our project that we're still working on.  The small picket fence needs to be placed, the rest of the veggies need to be planted and a brick path needs to be set, but when it's done, it will be BEAUTIFUL.   Thank you, JARED!!
This is our backyard, two years ago.
new garden boxes, THANKS to Jared
next project: new back fence.  blah

350 + bricks for $75, I love KSL.com

nice. (he's gonna kill me for this one) 

that's SIX boxes total, all handmade.



tomatoes

The PINK gloves are mine, not Jared's.  hehehe.  He is one hard-working, talented man!
strawberries




3 comments:

Karen said...

what a good man yo uhave there. I lovemy garden and I'm sue you will too.

Brad Hyde Family said...

It is lookin good! I love summer time! Nothin better than fresh garden produce!

Jessie said...

Woo hoo for gardens! Your boxes look awesome!!!

We have started a garden this year too and we're so excited about it! I keep meaning to take pictures so I can do a blog post.... but just trying to keep up on the weeding has prevented that so far! ;)