I know I'm a little late on this but I have finally discovered
Bountiful Baskets and I am totally hooked. I love waking up early on Saturday mornings to go help shuffle the fruits and veggies to all 150 baskets. I've met some cool people, got a little exercise and scored some nice food for my family. Here are some pics from last week's great score.
Yippee for Co-ops!!
 |
| I bought 25 pounds of peaches and some ready-to-decorate cookies for the 4th of July. |
 |
| My fat, happy baby. He loves to eat and I have made a TON of awesome baby food from this produce for him. |
1 comment:
I Seriously LOVE Bountiful Baskets.. Oh And I LOVE LOVE LOVE that Fat BABY, I want to eat his Thighs, They are to die For, He is too Sweet. I really honestly feel that our Heavenly Father Makes them Extra Sweet because they are Strong enough to get through what HE and My Capri had to go through... So They Enjoy life to its Fullest! Love you guys to the Moon and Back!!
Post a Comment