Saturday, October 8, 2011

First of all, I HATE the fact that I have lost 90% of my pictures on this blog. Here is what happened: I opened an account on Google+ and then I deleted some of my photo albums that appeared on Google+. Since Picasa, Blogger and Google+ are connected, I have permanently ruined all my previous blog posts. grrrrr I am NOT happy but I guess life goes on.  All of the original pictures are safely saved on my computer, in a different file so it's not like the pictures are lost. They are just lost from the blog. crappy.
Logan with his best cousin pal, Tommy

Check out these wonderful, cooperating children.  See how they obey and take lovely pictures?  



(The best one)

here are some of our goodies we bought at the Syracuse Red Barnyummy!


I love the fall.  I love the colors, the food, the cool weather, the gourds, pumpkins, apples, pears, squashes...

1 comment:

Yasu said...

LOVE your pictures! Especially, the BEST one,Cute boys! Hug Hug!!!