Thursday, April 12, 2012

The cutest FENNS ever

Easter weekend picture.  How did I get so lucky to have such adorable, crazy boys?  I love them so much and since I can't really shout it from the mountain top today, I will shout it from my blog.  I know that it seems like I don't have any hobbies, well, that's true... I don't.   These boys ARE my hobbies.  Maybe someday when I am old and gray I will have time for me again.  I am not complaining, I feel so blessed to have these beautiful boys!!
Saturday morning Easter breakfast buffet and egg hunt with friends.  Perfect food and company! 


Three-Legged race with friends.  Sure glad that Jared and Chris wore matching vests for this moment.  :)











Did you notice his cute COWBOY BOOTS??



1 comment:

Jared and Melissa Palmer said...

So cute! You really have the most adorable boys EVER!!