Logan learned about the seven continents this year in preschool which has really opened his eyes to the world. He asks us all kinds of interesting questions like, "Why is Antarctica cold?" He also learned some awesome facts like the different types of cloud formations. We feel like Logan is very ready for Kindergarten and we are excited to see what awesome things he learns next year.
CONGRATS TO LOGAN!!
CONGRATS TO LOGAN!!
My father's mother, Marjorie died at 26 years old in a very tragic car accident. She left my grandfather with four little children between the ages of six to newborn. I can NOT imagine the sadness my grandpa and his children went through during that time and the years to come. Sadly, little facts and speculations are all we know about her life, the accident and the experiences following her death. The next headstone belongs to Anthony who died from pneumonia on Christmas Eve only two short years after my grandmother died. My grandfather must have been a complete emotional mess with having to deal with all this personal affliction. My father was five years old at this time. My Logan is five-years old. I have always known these facts about my family, but it is only now that I am a young mother that I can start to comprehend. It will be a joyous day when my dad can reunite with his mommy and big brother but hopefully not for a long time!! It will be awesome to meet my grandmother and uncle someday.
Memorial Day picnic and baseball. I love my boys and my nephews. We have a lot of fun together! We wish our nieces could join the fun, but they live in stupid Texas. boo. Nothing against Texas, we just hate the fact that they are so far away. :(







No comments:
Post a Comment