Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Logan's FIRST haircut

So I haven't wanted to cut Logan's hair because that would mean that he was growing up and I want him to stay little forever. Here is a link to see what he looked like at the salon. http://www.haircutsarefun.com/Certificates/preview.asp?CertificateID=20231

4 comments:

Nelson Family said...

Did you save some for the scrapbook? ;) Such a cutie!

Kimmy Sunshine said...

He doesn't look to happy but how adorable is he?

JMe said...

HEy! I've always wondered what that CookieCutters place is like. Did you like it? Logan looks adorable as usual- although he seems a little forlorn (did I spell that right?) in that picture. Such a cutie!!!!

Harding Family said...

I have been thinking about taking Wil to get his first "official" haircut there, so it was good? Your baby is gorgeous. When I was you holding him on Sunday he looked like you, then you handed him to Jared and he immediately changed. He is a good mix and sooo cute!