Some of my BEST girl friends and I took a little trip down to Vegas to celebrate our 30th birthdays. We've been friends since Jr. High and I'm proud to call them my friends. Here is a highlight of our little trip. I love these girls! Thanks for all the laughs.




7 comments:
Wow...what a fun time! You look like you all had a wild and fun time! I love your hair in your "club diablo" pictures....dont you love that name?? Club Diablo....ha! The kayaking looks like a fun adventure too. Happy 30th!
K. I totally remember Angi and Mindy from Snow! Fun times! Looks like you guys totally lived it up! Good for you!
Looks like you had a lot of fun! I'll be turning 30 next month, I think I need to do something fun like that! We went to the Pack Pumpkin Patch in Farmington. As far as marathons go, I think I'll be doing a 5K on Thanksgiving. That's all for now!!!
That looks like so much fun! I think I need to do something fun like this when I turn 30.
I too love your hair in your pictures, you look gorgeous.
I like your hair too, but I would describe the total look as "hoochified"! That is what you did girlfriend! I am glad the trip worked out for you...you deserve to have a few days where you don't have to drive to Grantsville! Driving to Vegas was much better I am sure!
Sounds like a fun time! You've inspired me to come up with a fun trip or event to celebrate when I hit the big three oh. You're so cute April! I miss ya!
How freakin' fun! It looks like you had a sweet time! I must agree: you look way pretty in all your pics! I know we always say this, BUT let's REALLY try to get together soon. Ben and I was just reminiscing about a Halloween party you guys had back in the day. We always had a blast hanging out with you peeps!
Post a Comment