Friday, November 21, 2008

My Personal Review of Twilight Movie

Ok, so I'm not some crazy Twilight fanatic like those people at the Theater selling T-shirts and "Vampire makeovers" but I do enjoy a forbidden romance. I saw the movie tonight and I have to say that the movie followed the book fairly well but it felt rushed. It was pages and pages of text squished into 120 minutes of goodness. I really enjoyed it! Now, that's not to say that it was my favorite movie of all time but it did make for some good ol' entertainment. One other criticism: Edward's hair was a little weird and his eye brows needed a wax but he does have a sexy jawline and nice eyes. If you liked the books, you should go see the movie.

8 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm going tomorrow morning! I'm looking forward to it.

Heidi #1 said...

I have tickets for Monday! I have to wait for 3 days! UGH!!!

Melissa Ash said...

So good! I, too, felt a little rushed through it, but I loved it! Not my most favorite movie of all time, but I loved it!

The Showalters said...

I really liked it! I was so happy not to be disapointed!

Bean said...

Terrible movie! If you have not read the books it is not worth seeing because the film DOES NOT stand on its own. Like you said, it was rushed so only if you read it did you have complete insight. And Holy Freaking Cheesy Lines! Even girls have told me it was way too cheese ball in parts.
Ok and the guy who is the vampire, is one of the nerdiest looking guys I have ever seen! He looks like one of those nerds who play Dungeons and Dragons in High School and wear a necklace of like a dragon talon holding a red marble.If he wasnt in that role everyone would hate him and think he is a modern day edward scissor hands!
The End

Emily Youngdell said...

I really enjoyed the movie too. I do agree that Edward needed a little tweez job. Ü

Brad Hyde Family said...

Hi April! We love our new place, the girls love all the room. And yep I am expecting another baby the first of July. We are excited. How's things over there?

Rhonda said...

Yeah, what's with the eyebrows!? Darrin laughed about that through the whole movie.