Sunday, December 28, 2008

Our Most Exciting Christmas EVER

The Annual Fenn Christmas Eve party.
My brother and his girls came from Houston to visit. It has been so wonderful to spend time with them. Yes, he has a wife but I couldn't find a picture of her.
Logan has four cousins on the Thompson side and seven cousins on the Fenn side. Needless to say, our Christmas was full of crazy children and good times.
My two most memorable moments this Christmas: 1. I ran over my mom in the processes of getting my car unstuck from my parent's street. sorry, mom 2. While watching Twilight in the theater with my sisters, the guy in front of us had a seizure so I called 911 and saved the day. (that was scary)

4 comments:

Natalie said...

YOUR CUTE FREAKING BLOG!
I need to get more creative! Sounds like you had a great Christmas. Now that the craziness is over, lets get together.

Jen said...

Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. Sounds like you had quite the Christmas too. :) Hope your new year is wonderful.

Jen

Emily Youngdell said...

Wow, good thing you were there to save the day and call 911! That is scary.
It looks like you guys had a great Christmas!

Cheryl said...

I'm glad you had a wonderful holiday with family. I miss mine so much but we've had fun. Take care!