Monday, January 5, 2009

Can I just complain for a minute?

Logan has been sick for awhile now. The first few days Logan had some awful virus/rash and then a cold and now he has Croup and childhood Laryngitis. It's HORRIBLE! He'll get better for a day and then the next day he's worse! Now the doctor informs us that Logan will have croup for at least a week. I don't know how my parents did it with four kids or Jared's parents with six kids!! It sure would be nice if I could just stay home...maybe someday. Those of you who get to stay home with your children, count your blessings. Ü

5 comments:

Nelson Family said...

Consider my blessings......"counted"! Get well soon little guy!

Emily Youngdell said...

The croup is awful! Two of my girls got it last year and it was so miserable. I hope he gets feeling better soon. Hang in there!

Us Lochers said...

Tell me about it! My little family has been sick since Thanksgiving. One of us will get better, then two get sick. Those two get better, while the other two were getting sick again. We are VERY tired of it. The crappy thing, I think we're getting the same thing in different variations over and over. It's not been a fun month and a half (almost).

Jennifer said...

I am so sorry! I hope he gets better soon! Hey, I've gone private but I want to send you an invite. Email me your google address. arteyesjd@yahoo.com

Kate said...

Dang, I am so sorry you have all been so sick. That is crazy and stinks. I hope you are doing better and i would love to get together soon. Oh and how do you make those darling scrapbook pages on your blog?