Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

Every year for the last six years our friends, Ben & Heidi Horsley, throw a nice Valentines party. This year we had lots of fun eating yummy treats, playing silly games and taking goofy pictures. Thanks for the GREAT times!

6 comments:

Heidi #1 said...

Good times! Lots of fun! Thanks for taking the pictures, I want to see them soon. Ben said you sent them to his e-mail...what about me? Happy Valentines Day!

The Showalters said...

I need to see those pictures. It was so fun!

Us Lochers said...

You two are VERY cute together.

Natalie said...

You guys are such a cute, cute couple. Don't you love, being in love. I have the biggest crush on Topher still. What a fun v-day.

Alicia Hanson said...

April!! That is so cute!! I heard the party was soooo much fun! Dang family stuff! It needs to be warm weather so we see more of our neighbors!

Rhonda said...

YOU win the prize for the cutest photo, I'm sure. And the matching T-shirts........cheezy AND festive!