Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Playdough and Watercolors

I don't know about you, but we are so excited to have nice weather so that we can get out of the house. I'm running out of fun things for Logan to do inside. Can you say "CABIN FEVER?"
This is Logan's friend Lucy. She came to our house today to play and they had so much fun!

3 comments:

Janae said...

We have cabin fever so I know EXACTLY what you mean! I love spring, I don't love summer. Oh why can't it be spring forever?

Jennifer said...

Oh, man, I LOVED playdough when I was young! Now I think it stinks, but oh...it was delightful when I was a wee lass!

Hey, my friend and I have started a new blog called The Oak Tree. It's based on an amazing poem about having strength during touch times. The blog is to be an uplifting display of personal experiences and tid-bits of wisdom to help "strengthen our roots!"
Each month a new topic will be presented that will be faith-promoting.

If you're interested in being a contributor, let me know! Every contributor writes under a pseudo name so we can be as open as we'd like.

Check it out, and if you like what you read, put us on your blog list because we update almost daily!

http://www.lessonsoftheoaktree.blogspot.com/

Wrays said...

LOL That was the day I went into Labor and you saved the day