2 months ago
Monday, April 20, 2009
My 30th Birthday!
My Jared is the sweetest husband! He and my friends planned a little suprise Birthday party for me. I can't believe that Jared and my friends went to all that trouble for me. I feel so blessed to have wonderful friends and family in my life. Thanks, everyone!!


Heidi H. made this yummy cake!
Jared gave me these 30 roses for my 30th birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Wow,30. Don't you still feel like you are 18? It doesn't seem real.
Happy Birthday, Weebs!! I hope you had a wonderful day. ♥ ya!
Happy Happy Birthday April!!! Hope is was a wonderful day!
Jared, this is Natalie... YOU WON!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I'm glad Jared made is special for you. It's always fun to know that people care enough to do stuff that like for you.
Happy Birthday! And welcome to the club! Isn't being 30 great!? I love the roses.
I'm so sorry that we missed the party! Sick kids.....what can you do? I hope it was a great day!
Try turning 32 this year...you are a youngin! The party was good times though...and Jared killed it on the grill. That chicken was soooo good!
Post a Comment