The ENTIRE month of March and most of April was spent painting and repairing the Front Room, Dining Room and Hallway in our house. Jared textured all the ceillings and put up the nice crown molding in the Front Room. Here are some BEFORE pics and AFTER pics. Let us know what you think.
2 months ago




9 comments:
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!! Ok, when will you be available to decorate my house? I love your style!
BEAUTIFUL!
I LOVE it! But I really liked the before, too! You are such a cute decorator!
It looks fabulous April!
love it april!
the furniture looks great.
i like how you arranged it.
i want to come see it again.
So cute, good job guys.
Very nice! You guys have a very classic sense of style. I love it!
It looks amazing. i gotta come down to see it in person.
April, I love it!
Post a Comment