"Where love is, there is no disputation. Where love is, there is no contention. Where love is, there God will be also." -Thomas S. Monson
Saturday, August 1, 2009
The Big Boy Bed
Well, thanks to my mom, Logan has a new bed. He LOVES his bed and he hasn't fallen out yet! yippee! It was kinda sad to say good bye to the crib. My baby is all grown up! Now if I could just get him potty trained...
hey thanks for your comment, we miss you guys Like crazy!! I am so sorry for everything. I want to do somthing befor you have to go back to school. I love you like Crazy and you know it!! Youguys are in our prayers. And I miss my little Logan!
We were married on September 5, 2002 in the Bountiful Temple. We have been living in our little 1938 bungalow in Bountiful since 2005. Our son, Logan, was born March 2007 and Wyatt was born November 2010. Jared works for Questar Gas and April is a High School Spanish Teacher.
3 comments:
What a big boy! We love him so much! Tell him I want to come see his new bed really soon.
Holy crap, he is suppose to still be a tiny baby. He is so cute!
hey thanks for your comment, we miss you guys Like crazy!! I am so sorry for everything. I want to do somthing befor you have to go back to school. I love you like Crazy and you know it!! Youguys are in our prayers. And I miss my little Logan!
Post a Comment