After eating lunch with my friend Laura, I put Logan in his car seat, started the car, shut the car doors and said bye to Laura. Then I lifted the car door handle to find that it was LOCKED! I ran around the car to discover that all four doors were locked! Logan was chillin in his car seat totally unaware of the fact that he was locked in the car (luckily the car was running and the AC was on).
I quickly ran over to Laura and used her cell phone to call the Bountiful Police. After 10 minutes, Logan was starting to cry for "mama" and reaching his arms out. I was a complete mess outside waiting for the police. 15 more minutes went by and the police finally arrived. By this time Logan and I were both hysterical. It took the police only a few minutes to open the door and I can't tell you how relieved I felt!! I asked the Policemen what they would've done if the AC hadn't been on and they said they would've immediately broken the window. What a NIGHTMARE!




7 comments:
I am sorry that it took so long for them to come! I am so glad that the ac was on! It was great to see you today. I am glad you were able to hang out with us! :o)
That sounds horrible. I would have been freaking out FOR SURE! I worry that I might do that all the time... for that reason, I try and roll down two windows. Sorry you had to go through that.
Seriously!! I would have been freaking out!! especailly at to police why the heck did it take that long for them to come!! Geese! he is a small child! What a blessing it was though that the ac was on!! Im so glad all turned out well, Still so scary especially for that little Man! He was so confused
Oh my gosh how horrible! I have been so scared that I will do this because I have locked my keys in the car (sans kid) with the engine running before. I am so sorry you had such a horrible day!
Scary! Glad it all turned out alright. How's everything else going for you guys?
SCARY!
Hey I was wondering if you found a tenant for you apartment. Or if you know if any in your ward that need good renters. I don't have your phone number, so if you have any info for me than call me. Thanks.
Oh my!! I am so glad that things ended up the way that they did. I hope things are going well in school now. You are great! I miss you! Are we still going to have a reunion?
Post a Comment