Friday, October 30, 2009

We love Egg Nog and we've been on a quest for the VERY BEST. Here are our top three... Viva Light is good, has 4 grams of fat per serving (1/2 cup) and is about $2.99 for a half-gallon.
Winder Dairy is great, has 7 grams of fat, but is a little expensive ($4.99 for a half-gallon) Darigold is the VERY BEST! It has 10 grams of fat per seving, only $6.99 for TWO half-gallons (at Costco) and is DELICIOUS. Our very professional survey discovered that more fat = yummy! Do YOU like Egg Nog?

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

mmmm, yummy. I have a recipe for eggless egg nog that is REALLY good and tastes so much like it. I'll send it to you if you want to try it too, and yes it has fat in it to keep it good!

Melissa Ash said...

Yummy! I'm glad you tried the Winder!! I'll have to try the Darigold!!

Natalie said...

LOVE IT!
A little bonus for WiNDER. It is local (I'm not sure about the other two) and HORMONE FREE!
I agree the fattier the better, that goes for everything but my body

thelandofunfinishedprojects said...

great, now you got me wanting egg nog.
Just wanted to let you know that baby bear loves your music and has been listening to it and clapping. I haven't been able to close your page 'cause he gets upset!