"Where love is, there is no disputation. Where love is, there is no contention. Where love is, there God will be also." -Thomas S. Monson
Thursday, November 5, 2009
New Family Pics
It had been YEARS since we had a family photo done so I asked my friend, Janae, to take some for us. If would like her to do YOUR famly pics, this is her website: http://www.janaecooperphotography.blogspot.com/ Thanks, Janae! I LOVE them! :)
We were married on September 5, 2002 in the Bountiful Temple. We have been living in our little 1938 bungalow in Bountiful since 2005. Our son, Logan, was born March 2007 and Wyatt was born November 2010. Jared works for Questar Gas and April is a High School Spanish Teacher.
4 comments:
Cute pictures April!!! Your little family is so darn adorable!
Cute, cute cute. You have a beautiful fam.
I love the fall leaves, we are getting ours done tomorrow. YEA!
I am glad you like them! You have an adorable family.
very cute. I gotta get her to come take pics of my baby! lets get together soon
Post a Comment