2 months ago
Saturday, November 21, 2009
A Week of Thankfuls...
I have decided that it is time to change my rotten attitude that I've had for the last, oh, 4 months. I am going to take this year's Thanksgiving and personally apply it in my life by posting something I am thankful for everyday.
I am Thankful for Logan. Those of you who know us, know that we are "fertility challenged" and that it took years for us to conceive our Logan. I love his little laugh.
I love that he is constantly reminding me to not say, "stupid." I love it when he asks me to play trains with him everyday. I also love it when he yells downs the hall, "I LOVE YOU MOM" five times after we have already tucked him into his bed and said good night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
What cute pictures! I love that part about yelling I love you 5 times.
I am sorry it's been a rough few months. Hopefully with Thanksgiving, Christmas and the New Year coming up things will get TONS better!
He is so cute!! I too hope things start looking up for you guys. :)
He is getting so big and he is so dang cute. we have to get together. what works for you now days? how about a friday night or saturday girls get together for a couple hours. I would love that.
Post a Comment