The sign went up yesterday. This is scary and I feel so vulnerable.
Please help us spread the word about our cute house.
Visit this website for more information: http://www.bountifulbungalow.blogspot.com/
"Where love is, there is no disputation. Where love is, there is no contention. Where love is, there God will be also." -Thomas S. Monson
The sign went up yesterday. This is scary and I feel so vulnerable.
Please help us spread the word about our cute house.
Visit this website for more information: http://www.bountifulbungalow.blogspot.com/
2 comments:
April & Jared,
My name is Jaclyn Spencer. I'm Mandy Hyde's little sister. She told me about your house for sale, since I'm sort of looking into buying a house. From the blog pictuers I love it! It looks so cute!! The major problem I have is I don't think I could get a loan from the bank enough to cover the house. If you are interested in me just paying you every month instead of going through a bank, I am interested. If that's not something you want to do or you want to wait for a better offer or whatever that's great, too! If this is something you think you could do, or you'd like to contact me about it, my email is jaclyn_spencer14@hotmail.com. Thanks!! And good luck!
Jaclyn Spencer
What??? WHY?
Post a Comment