2 months ago
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Our Unexpected Turn, EXPLAINED
We are having a baby! I am due December 5, 2010 which makes me EIGHT weeks prego. We are totally thrilled and are crossing our fingers that all goes well with the pregnancy. It might seem a little early to announce it, but we're just so excited.
Those of you who follow our life, you know that baby making isn't so easy for us. It took us 4+ years the first time and 2+ years this time.
We decided to not sale the house right now because it would be too much stress. We will think about selling the house next year, when the market has improved.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
Congrats! I'm so happy for you!
YAY!!!! I was secretly wondering if that was the reason... I am so happy for you guys.
HOORAY! I am so excited for you April! So we'll definitely have to be better friends and get together so that I can see you when you start getting a baby bump, and so that we can have our little ones play!!!
That is awesome! We will be praying for you and your baby!
Congrats! That's super exciting... especially since it has been a struggle in the past.
Hope you're feeling ok!
Ahhhhhhhhhh! YEA! Congrats!
WAHOOO! Congrats! I'm so excited for you!
YAHOO!!! I am so excited for you!!! You are such a wonderful mom! I really want to get together during the summer! I think our boys would have lots of fun together!!! Congrats!!
Post a Comment