Monday, May 31, 2010

S'mores and stuff

We made a fire in our backyard and made s'mores over Memorial Day weekend. It was so peaceful to sit around the fire with my little family. Smelling like camp fire REALLY made me want to go camping.

4 comments:

Brad Hyde Family said...

Oh I want a fire pit in our backyard-just have to convince brad! I haven't had smores in forever! Yummy!!

Heidi #1 said...

That picture of Logan is so cute except for his neck...sorry again. At least he still likes me. I was really afraid that he wouldn't want to come over ever again. He was that traumatized.

Us Lochers said...

How fun. I love/hate camping... one of the loves is sitting around the fire making smores. mmmmm

Natalie said...

YUMMY!
A Bee's game is in the works, I will let you know the next time we go!!! YEA, it would be so great if we could actually schedule a time to hang out. Hope all is well. Logan is so freaking cute, can't wait until baby #2 comes:)