"Where love is, there is no disputation. Where love is, there is no contention. Where love is, there God will be also." -Thomas S. Monson
Sunday, June 6, 2010
I really love being a teacher, but I LOVE being home for summer break. I became a teacher for many reasons and of those reasons was so that I can be home with my family during the summer (and still collect a paycheck).
I'm soooo jealous! Wish I could have the summer off! Things are going really well with the pregnancy, but there are really still some days that I don't think I can do it. I'm taking 3 months off after the babies are born--well, let me rephrase that-- I get 12 weeks maternity leave and I'm hoping that I don't have to take any of it for bedrest. I'd much rather take it when I have 2 beautiful babies to hold and take care of. Then I'm returning to work full-time, but I'll be quitting my other part-time job so it will seem so much easier (aside from the full-time work at home). How have you been feeling?
We were married on September 5, 2002 in the Bountiful Temple. We have been living in our little 1938 bungalow in Bountiful since 2005. Our son, Logan, was born March 2007 and Wyatt was born November 2010. Jared works for Questar Gas and April is a High School Spanish Teacher.
1 comment:
I'm soooo jealous! Wish I could have the summer off! Things are going really well with the pregnancy, but there are really still some days that I don't think I can do it. I'm taking 3 months off after the babies are born--well, let me rephrase that-- I get 12 weeks maternity leave and I'm hoping that I don't have to take any of it for bedrest. I'd much rather take it when I have 2 beautiful babies to hold and take care of. Then I'm returning to work full-time, but I'll be quitting my other part-time job so it will seem so much easier (aside from the full-time work at home). How have you been feeling?
Post a Comment