Wednesday, July 14, 2010

It's a BOY!

The baby is healthy and we couldn't ask for more.  I was SUPER suprised when the Ultrasound Tech told us that we're having a boy.  I thought for sure it was going to be a girl because this pregnancy has been so different.  I was a little disappointed for a second but honestly, it feels right.  Logan is supposed to have a little brother and we are thrilled to get ready for our family of boys. 
The baby didn't cooperate very well so we couldn't get any great profile pictures of the little guy.  We did manage to get a great shot of his boy parts.   I have to go back to Maternal Fetal Medicine in a month for more ultrasounds so maybe I will have a little better ultrasound picture then.

7 comments:

Us Lochers said...

It's amazing how different pregnancies can be. With my second I was SURE it was a boy because it was so different from my first... the third time I just didn't even bother guessing, it was not the same as either of the first two. That way I didn't have to admit that my mothers "intuition" was broken. he he

Anyway, congrats! Now you don't have to get all new clothes for your wee one.

Jessie said...

Hooray! Congrats! And how fun for Logan to have a little brother!!!

BreeAnn and Travis said...

Woohoo for the BOYS!

Heidi #1 said...

Yeah! I love boys, and you have a great one so this one will follow suit, I am sure.

Wrays said...

I know I said My pregnancys were like NIGHT AND DAY, and they were both the same sex Crazy huh. But happy day you guys Make Handsome boys!!

Natalie said...

YEA, another boy! It makes things cheaper, you don't have to buy as much... I'm so excited for you:)

Karen said...

YEA, congrats!