| Watch out ladies, here comes Logan. (He is the ONLY boy in his little class) |
2 months ago
"Where love is, there is no disputation. Where love is, there is no contention. Where love is, there God will be also." -Thomas S. Monson
| Watch out ladies, here comes Logan. (He is the ONLY boy in his little class) |
5 comments:
He looks so Handsome!! and So Big, where did our Babies Go??? I still remember when they were tiny and we took them to layton hills mall, and My kid cryed the whole time as your kid grunted the whole time!! and I fixed your backseat mirror so he could see himself!! Those were the days. Oh and my kid spit up all the time and your wouldnt eat anything. Love it!! that just goes to show what best friends we are. I love him to peices
Man, that little guy is ADORABLE! He could be a little Gap or J Crew model. So cute!
Man, that little guy is ADORABLE! He could be a little Gap or J Crew model. So cute!
He is darling April!! They grow up way too fast!!
He is getting so big! It is amazing how fast it happens! I want to see belly shots. :o)
Post a Comment