I have taken on way too much at work and in life. I am the Foreign Language Department Chair, Graduation Chairperson, Foreign Language Club Advisor, Senior Class Advisor, TEA (union) Rep, Homecoming Pageant organizer, teaching an extra Spanish II class, WIFE, MOTHER and oh, yea, I AM HAVING A BABY! I've been breaking down a lot lately. How can I keep going on? Physically, my back hurts (I have degenerative disc disease), my head hurts, my feet are swollen, I have some major side pains and my RSL is driving me crazy.
Well, finally all of my emotional and physical stress caught up to me this weekend. I have PNEUMONIA. Good news is, it's been a nice excuse to lay in bed, sleep and take a day off from Church and Work. I give my talents, time, money, energy and life to my church, my family, and to my students. I know every woman feels like this, but why don't I ever get any time for me??
I can't wait to have this baby. We have about 40 days left (we're counting on this little guy coming early).
Thanks for reading! I feel much better now. :)




2 comments:
Wow, you are doing a LOT for a tired preggo lady. I am impressed! Good luck with everything and can't wait to see pictures of your little man when he comes :)
Wow! I cannot even imagine all that extra stress on top of having a baby and a three year old to deal wiht! You are amazing! Hope you get some good rest.
Post a Comment