Sunday, October 31, 2010

October FUN! 2010

Jared and I are big fans of the FALL SEASON and everything HALLOWEEN! I wish I had more energy this year to do more "Halloweeny" things, but I am 35 weeks prego and I'm super tired. Next year will be a total blast with a 4 1/2 year old little boy and an 11 month old little baby! I can't wait!
It all began with the BEAUTIFUL fall leaves.
Jared and Logan having a total blast!

Black Island Farms


Cousins and Black Island Farms = too much fun!


Grandpa with little Cameron


the "piggy train" is the kid's favorite thing to do at Black Island Farms.



Corn Maze

Logan's Preschool Halloween Show


Preschool Halloween Parade

our SPOOKY house


Our little spooky skeleton

cute cousins


trick-or-treating FUN



3 comments:

nymanzanita said...

What at fun Halloween! Your little Skeleton is adorable! Did you order that costume? It is too cute. Glad you had a great time!

Heidi #1 said...

I love Black Island Farms too but can't get Ben to go with me. However, I will win, and we will go this season.

Melissa Ash said...

We did that costume last year for Matthew! So fun! He is cute, and it looks like you had a great holiday! Congrats on little baby boy!!