Friday, December 3, 2010

Update

Wyatt is THREE WEEKS old today! As of Monday, he was 10 pounds (he's in the 80th percentile) and is a total fatso because he never stops eating. Jared says that Logan will be a quarterback and Wyatt will be a lineman. Whatever, if I have it my way, my boys will NOT play football because I don't want them to get a boo boo. I will let them play on the chess team. Here are some cute pictures of my Wyatt and my Logan.

I am in love with my boys and I am so thankful to be a mother of two little boys.  I hope and pray that I can be a good example for them and raise them to be strong, responsible and worthy priesthood holders. 
Best Buds







my little fatso
 



1 comment:

Emily said...

Cute boys, April! I know that feeling of being in love. Hold on to it. Congratulations!

You are welcome to check my blog out anytime. It's a crazy read.
thericescoop.blogspot.com

Love you. I need to come visit you.