Friday, January 28, 2011

Where's Wyatt?

Logan loves his brother so so much. The other day we played a little cruel joke on Logan. Logan came up to me and said, "Where's Wyatt?" (Wyatt was asleep in his car seat in the front room). I said, "Oh, we left him at church. Is that OK?" Then Logan started to get worried so he ran over to Jared and asked, "Where's Whyatt?" Jared responded, "Yeah, mom's right, we left him at church. Did you want us to bring him home or something?" Logan started to cry and he said, "I love my little brother and I miss him. I want him to come home so please go get him." We felt SO BAD so of course we quickly said, "Logan he's in the front room." After realizing that Wyatt was home at not at church, he continued to sob for a few minutes. Boy, did we feel bad.

I am so happy that Logan loves Wyatt. 

love the crossed-eye look!


98th percentile for weight.  75th for height.   He's HUGE!


cute little dimple



my little miracle baby



1 comment:

Natalie said...

OH MY CHUBBS! What a cuttie!
Don't you love how much they love each other? There is no greater joy as a parent.