Friday, April 22, 2011

reflection

Four months ago Wyatt stopped breathing. 

What if I had panicked and wasn't able to perform CPR or call 911?  What if the EMTs were not able to bring him back? What if the Lakeview Hospital ER nurses and doctors were not able to revive him? What if the flight nurses were not able to resuscitate him? What if the nurses at Primary Children's Hospital were not able to save and stabilize him?  

Today, I am thankful for bathtime.




count the fat rolls...

 

our chunky, HAPPY baby.



8 comments:

Karen said...

It brought tears to my eayes to remember the first time I heard about him. What a blessing he is!

Janae said...

I am so glad that you were able to do CPR and that your darling Wyatt is still around. He is the most beautiful chubby baby EVER! I can only imagine he has an equally cute giggle!

Wrays said...

He is such a great Blessing to have!! He is such a chunk... and so happy! Its amazing how much more you can cherish each moment... We love you guys so much and we are so grateful he was brought into your lives

Jared and Melissa Palmer said...

He could not be any more adorable!! You sure make a cute baby :)

Heidi #1 said...

I will forever be impressed that you saved his life. Be sure and hold that over his head when he gets older...and the whole birth thing too. hehehe

BreeAnn and Travis said...

So true! Thanks for the reminder to cherish the little things...like smiles, fat rolls, and bath time. Love you guys!

Kate said...

He is the cutest thing ever. I love the chub. Lets get together soon. Miss ya

Melissa Ash said...

Oh April, he is so cute! His smile made me smile! His little rolls are the cutest thing ever! Just makes me want to give him a big squeezer hug! Thanks for the reminder to hug my babies tighter! Love you!