Wednesday, April 13, 2011

On a cold, windy day

Jared and I got roped into being the coaches for Logan's soccer team. Problem: Jared and I know NOTHING about soccer. Basically, we don't like soccer but when it comes to our boys, we will do anything to make them happy. There are eight little 3-4 year olds on our soccer team and we are the TRICERATOPS. This first game was HILARIOUS!

super excited!

game face

I guess he's going to karate chop his way to victory?


Jared as coach
I love how all the kids run after the ball.
little "show off"



Notice the kid who is facing the wrong direction? He starred at the grass most of the time.


Despite the FREEZING weather, the kids had fun. I laughed the entire time and realized that we really need to help some of these kids FOCUS on the task at hand. This is going to be a great soccer season!

5 comments:

Brad Hyde Family said...

April-Logan is such a cute kid! He is darling!!

Wrays said...

I love his game face!!! Logan will be a good player, that kids has always had the knack for sports... Go Logan!!

Us Lochers said...

Kids soccer is funny to watch... especially when they all travel in a pack around the ball... all trying (and mostly missing) to kick the ball. Good luck coaching!

Jared and Melissa Palmer said...

These are adorable!! It looks like he loves it :)

Heidi #1 said...

Ahhhh! I remember those days with Noah. It was so funny, but can get frustrating for the dad who coaches. Jared is a good dad for coaching. He is so cute, I want to cry how big he is getting.