Thursday, August 18, 2011

Flaming Gorge

We went to Flaming Gorge with Jared's family last week  It was fun to use our tent trailer and go white water rafting. All of Jared's siblings and their families came to it was definitely a FULL HOUSE.  Notice that there are NO pictures of April, oh that's right, I'm the photographer.


Wyatt LOVES camping
Wyatt's first sucker

Biggest fish.  Logan's face is just priceless.

 









pooped at the end of the day.

2 comments:

Wrays said...

I LOVE LOVE THESE PICS!! I wanted to see ya the other night... :( just want you to know I love ya!

Heidi #1 said...

Looks like so much fun. I miss you guys and especially Logan. I just love that boy! I have thought to call you so many times over the summer to come over but never did it bacause I am so wrapped up in my stupid broken foot and just trying to survive. I'm sorry. We need to get together for dinner one night.