Saturday, September 10, 2011

Happy 9th Anniversary to Us!!

Jared and I celebrated our 9th year anniversary by going to Capitol Reef with my family. Maybe later we can go on an actual DATE?! Anyway, I just wanted to say that I love my hubby and I am so thankful for him. He puts up with my strong personality, pretends to love my culinary "experiments", listens to me complain, cry, laugh and goal set. He is a great dad and a wonderful husband and I am so lucky to have him for eternity.

2 comments:

Heidi #1 said...

Plus, you forgot to mention that he's not bad to look at either! Happy anniversary! It is a huge accomplishment to celebrate anniversaries this day and age so we will babysit so you can go on a real date.

Jessie said...

Oh my gosh, has it really been 9 years? How awesome!!! Happy Anniversary!!!