Well, I LOVE October. I am sad that it is gone.
Boohoo. We did lots of fun things in October so here are some silly pictures. Over UEA, we went to Duck Creek (Near Cedar City) and had a blast visiting Bryce Canyon National Park, eating WAAAY too much, napping, getting lost, playing games and taking pictures. Then we went to Black Island Farms in Syracuse. Then came Halloween, which I LOVE! Logan was a Knight and Wyatt was a Dragon. It's a little morbid if you think about it, how the knight slays the dragon, but whatever.
 |
| we ate WAAAY too much |
 |
| No, this is not our cabin but we are thankful to have wealthy friends who allow us to stay here. |
 |
| yippee for cousins! |
 |
| What a handsome and GROWN UP boy! |
 |
| Black Island Farms in Syracuse |
 |
| "Piggy train" is oodles of fun |
 |
| corn maze. |
 |
| trick or treating on Main Street in Bountiful. |
2 comments:
I've just now de decided that I need wealthy friends with a cabin .... how did you find yours?? He he hee
I love October too. So fun!
Your kids are darling... where did you get that CHUNKY BABY??? He is so freaking cute, both of them are!
Post a Comment