| the FENN cousins |
| Class |
| Jared's mom always does an amazing job with the bday cakes! We are so lucky. |
![]() |
| brotherly love |
![]() |
| Happy 1st birthday, Wyatt. You are loud, crazy, irritable, silly and amazing. We love you and are so thankful to have you in our family. |















4 comments:
Awww, Happy Birthday Wyatt!!!
Happy 1st Birthday, Wyatt!!!!
He looks like a boy, not a baby now with longer hair!! great Great pictures, I enjoyed so much!
What a cutie. Every time you write about you Firefighter experience, it gives me anxiety and peace at the same time. What an amazing experience. AND he's such a cute boy!
Cute boys! Happy birthday Wyatt! I can't believe it's been a year.
Your photographs are so great! I especially love the one of Wyatt in his onsie just sitting on the floor. You caught him so well in that photo! Nice work momma.
Post a Comment