Starting this week my fun, care-free summer comes to an end. However, I'm OK with going back to school because it gives Logan a chance to play with other kids and it allows me to stretch my mind a bit. i LOVE teaching school and I feel really blessed to work part-time again. Good news: this year I will be teaching Spanish II which means I will have all the same students I had last year. Bad news: I have to share a classroom with the French teacher. Yeah public school and budget cutting.




2 comments:
I read your comment on Timbers blog. Moose is getting married? Oh that is like the COOOLEST ever! Please tell me everything you know. She is the nicest girl I am so happy for her!
K, good luck with school and all that comes with it! I bet you are the coolest high school teacher ever! I love catching up with you on the blog since we NEVER get to chat! Keep posting! :)
Post a Comment