Saturday, August 16, 2008

Online Scrapbooking??

Ok, I found this AWESOME website the other day and so I played around with it and this is what I made. yippee. The website is http://www.scrapblog.com/ It's totally FREE and lots of fun. I can't believe I didn't know about this sooner and maybe now I can become a scrapbooker!

5 comments:

nymanzanita said...

Wow....I never knew that website existed either....pretty cool! I love the pages...they are super cute. Have a great week!

Us Lochers said...

they are really cute pages! I love scrappin.

Alicia Hanson said...

Ok, that is so AWESOME!! Two nights ago I was up all night looking at scrap booking web sights, and even order some pages, but failed on knowing how to use them!! Thanks for sharing your find! Your pictures are adorable! I can not believe you are back to school, please let me know if you need any help! Love Alicia

JMe said...

Wowsers, Apes! I am very impressed! Cute pages, and cute family!!

Kate said...

Love them. I gotta try this out. Cant wait to see you.