"Where love is, there is no disputation. Where love is, there is no contention. Where love is, there God will be also." -Thomas S. Monson
Monday, March 9, 2009
Bathroom Redo
I decided to paint the bathroom this weekend. Jared was not really excited about doing it but I was sick of the pee yellow and the faded white. Here are some "during the project" and "the final product" pictures. What do you think?
I love it! Sage green is one of my very favorites! It's the color of my kitchen and a slight variation of it is in my nursery - so I'm attached! Don't you just love remodeling projects?
I love it! Sage green is one of my very favorites! It's the color of my kitchen and a slight variation of it is in my nursery - so I'm attached! Don't you just love remodeling projects?
LOVE it!!! It is so cute! You are inspiring me! I have a bathroom project I need to do, too!!I love the crisp white! It looks really good! Also, thank you for the super nice comment on my blog!! You are great!! I really want to do a get together soon!!
You all really need to see it in person...it really isn't that cute. JK April, you did a great job, now lets get Jared to hang that crown molding already!
We were married on September 5, 2002 in the Bountiful Temple. We have been living in our little 1938 bungalow in Bountiful since 2005. Our son, Logan, was born March 2007 and Wyatt was born November 2010. Jared works for Questar Gas and April is a High School Spanish Teacher.
11 comments:
ohhh I like it! I love that sage green. Looks great!
I love your tub... which isn't the part you redid, but its still awesome.
I like the green. It's very nice.
It looks wonderful, well done. I need your expertise on my plethera of projects. Kudos to you.
SOOOOOOOOO adorable! It looks VERY Pottery Barn-ish. I love it!
I love the green color and the flowers. So cute!
I love it! Sage green is one of my very favorites! It's the color of my kitchen and a slight variation of it is in my nursery - so I'm attached! Don't you just love remodeling projects?
I love it! Sage green is one of my very favorites! It's the color of my kitchen and a slight variation of it is in my nursery - so I'm attached! Don't you just love remodeling projects?
LOVE it!!! It is so cute! You are inspiring me! I have a bathroom project I need to do, too!!I love the crisp white! It looks really good! Also, thank you for the super nice comment on my blog!! You are great!! I really want to do a get together soon!!
You all really need to see it in person...it really isn't that cute. JK April, you did a great job, now lets get Jared to hang that crown molding already!
What a CUTE bathroom! I love projects and am looking for the next thing I can paint or redo!!!
It looks so great. YOu are so ambitious to always do home projects. We need to get together soon and we need to plan a 10 year Oakcrest reunion.
Post a Comment