Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Appendicitis Strikes Again!

This month last year, Jared had appendicitis and he was in the hospital for FOUR days! Well, this year, it was my turn. On Saturday, I started complaining about some major pains in my stomach so Jared dragged me to the ER. Sure enough, it was appendicitis and not just gas. Yippee. At least I wasn't paying $100 copay for some doctor to tell me to go take a Gas-X. Good news: the appendix hadn't ruptured so I was only in the hospital for 24 hours. Funny news: I reveal WAY too much about my life and everyone's when coming out of anesthesia.

3 comments:

Janae said...

I am sorry! I hope you feel better soon!

Brad Hyde Family said...

At least you weren't in the hospital for very long! I love it when people are coming out of the anesthetic! It's my favorite part of nursing--funny, funny things people say!

The Showalters said...

I'm so sorry April! But, I am glad that you didn't have to go through what Jared did. Feel better!