1. April- Appendicitis and rough recovery
2. Samy- Her paw ripped off and she stayed in the "doggie" hospital for a night.
"Where love is, there is no disputation. Where love is, there is no contention. Where love is, there God will be also." -Thomas S. Monson
6 comments:
Ugh I am sorry. You guys are really having a rough time. Now you deserve blessings in sets of 3!
I agree with Janae. Hopefully it's an upward road from here out. Love you guys. If you need anything let me know. How did Samy's paw rip off?
Oh man, that really sucks! I'm sorry, Weebs. Hopefully thinks start to look up soon.
Woah, little bit of a rough time for you guys. Well on the upside, now that you've had your three mishaps, it's time for some good stuff!!!
Love ya!
I am so sorry that you are having a rough time. Poor little logan, he looks miserable.
hey babe, sounds like you've been through a bit. you can get through these trials and when you do you will have some great material for a talk! loves!
Post a Comment