Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Our July Project

Those of you who don't know, we have an apartment in our basement that we rent out and this month we've been doing some remodeling. Here are some pictures of our work in progress. Stay tuned for pictures of the FINAL project. We've ripped out carpet, layed tile, and painted. We still need to demolish a door way, change out a few lights, install the new carpet, install the new pocket door, finish painting and clean. I'm so thankful to be married to a man who can do it all!

2 comments:

Wrays said...

Wow thats intense!! It will look great when it is done I'm sure. You guys always have such great taste. We love you

Caroline said...

Wow! You're brave - and lucky to have a husband who can do so much. I'm sure it will look awesome when it's done. You've done amazing things upstairs. Can't wait to see the final results!