Monday, July 13, 2009

Taking a Break

Thanks for all the advice on the potty training issue. We decided to give Logan a break because he's just NOT ready. It started to become a battle and I just don't want him to hate it. I'll try again next week and I'll continue to gently ask him if he'd like to use the potty this week.

3 comments:

Wrays said...

Hey at least you tried. He is a smart kid. He will get it. We Miss you!! And Lucy wont stop talking about him. We love you!!

Meg said...

You are such a great mom. I think you are doing the right thing. Only you can know what to do best for your kid.
I loved walking and talking with you today. Thanks for the company, popsicle and exercise.

Heidi #1 said...

Good luck friend! I am still a big believer in kids being 3...so if you want me to potty train him while you are in school I will do it! He can go through my potty boot camp, but not till he is closer to 3!