O My goodness I just got your comment! I just figured you have so much on your Plate! That I didnt want to Burden you with just one more thing YOU needed to do! when You have free time yyou should enjoy your family! So I hope you didnt take any offense! I love you. I just didnt have to worry about one more thing to do! I know alot of people depend on you for everything! and so I feel that family is important! I hope you understand I just love you! Give our Little Logan big FAT Hugs and Kisses to that little Man I love him to a million Peices in my Life!!
We were married on September 5, 2002 in the Bountiful Temple. We have been living in our little 1938 bungalow in Bountiful since 2005. Our son, Logan, was born March 2007 and Wyatt was born November 2010. Jared works for Questar Gas and April is a High School Spanish Teacher.
3 comments:
I love the fall too! It's so pretty.
Me too! I love it when it first gets a little cooler in the mornings. I walk Emma to the bus stop and it is so crisp in the air I love it!
O My goodness I just got your comment! I just figured you have so much on your Plate! That I didnt want to Burden you with just one more thing YOU needed to do! when You have free time yyou should enjoy your family! So I hope you didnt take any offense! I love you. I just didnt have to worry about one more thing to do! I know alot of people depend on you for everything! and so I feel that family is important! I hope you understand I just love you! Give our Little Logan big FAT Hugs and Kisses to that little Man I love him to a million Peices in my Life!!
Post a Comment