Sunday, September 27, 2009

Thank you

I don't want to bore you all with the details of our super crappy month. I want this post to be positive and full of thanks to all of you who have supported and loved us. The kind phone calls, visits, comments, prayers and emails have been VERY appreciated. I am eternally grateful for good friends, family, and my personal testimony which carries me through my hardest days.

2 comments:

Poulton Family said...

Hey April,

Thanks for your post. I hope everything is going okay for you guys. Our move is happening so fast and so I think we will have to rent our house out (unless you know anyone who would want to buy it). We would love to sale it but in this economy, market, and leaving so fast we feel we don't have much choice. We are sad that we are going but we know it is the best thing for our future. Thanks for always being so great!

Jessie said...

I'm so sorry for whatever has plagued your month. I just sent you a little message on facebook. Call me sometime. Love you!