Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Seven Years Ago...

September 5, 2002. The day I became Mrs. April Fenn. Thanks, Jared, for the most interesting, stressful, loving, adventurous, fattest and BEST seven years of my life! You're the best hubby and friend I could have asked for.
Mission Buds
El Salvador
Our districtThe engagement Bountiful TempleNow

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congrats! You make such a sweet family. How is teaching full-time? And are we doing a dinner this month?

K.forte said...

Congratulations April! You have a beautiful family. I love that you guys met on the mission. I have 2 sisters that met their husbands on the mission. You look so happy! I hope we can get together soon! Love ya!

K.forte said...

K.......not sure why my I.D. is being funky. That last comment was from me........Tricia! :)

Brad Hyde Family said...

Congratulations!! You have such a darling little family!

The Showalters said...

You guys have such a fun story! Congratulations. I haven't seen you in awhile...how are you?

Natalie said...

I forgot we have the same annivsary... almost (one year and one day, crazy) Congrats.
You look so great, you have a beautiful family.

Jessie said...

Wow April! I can't believe that it has already been 7 years! Congratulations and hope you had an amazing anniversary!

Emily said...

congrats! you guys are just darling!