"Where love is, there is no disputation. Where love is, there is no contention. Where love is, there God will be also." -Thomas S. Monson
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Happy 30th Birthday!
I love this man. He is fun-loving, down-to-earth, handsome, spiritual, talented, hardworking and sweet. I am thankful that I have him to get me through all the ups and downs in life. Happy Birthday, my sweetie.
WOW 30! Happy birthday Jared! I got your message.. Macie's b-day was that day! We were so bummed that we missed out. Sorry. We really want to get together with you guys, you are busier than us... let me know when you are free!
We were married on September 5, 2002 in the Bountiful Temple. We have been living in our little 1938 bungalow in Bountiful since 2005. Our son, Logan, was born March 2007 and Wyatt was born November 2010. Jared works for Questar Gas and April is a High School Spanish Teacher.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday!!! You do have a pretty awesome hubby! I had a ton of fun with him (and YOU)at the MTC. Hope you guys have fun celebrating his big 30!
happy birthday Jared!!!
-jana & jeremy
WOW 30! Happy birthday Jared!
I got your message.. Macie's b-day was that day! We were so bummed that we missed out. Sorry.
We really want to get together with you guys, you are busier than us... let me know when you are free!
PS- That is a fantastic picture!
Post a Comment