Honestly, there was a time when we weren't sure if this day was going to happen. I will never, as long as I live, forget December12th, 2010- the day Wyatt stopped breathing. Those feelings of panic, fear and total helplessness will never be forgotten and I pray will never be felt. While trying to perform CPR, I remember thinking, "How am I going to tell Jared that his baby boy is dead?" I was so scared, yet my mind was clear and I knew what to do. Wyatt is our miracle baby and I love him. I thank my Heavenly Father everyday for sparing his life and allowing us to raise him. My daddy, my father-in-law and my dear husband all had opportunities to give Wyatt blessings. I am so thankful for these worthy men in my life who are ready and willing to bless my family.
 |
| Four generations |
5 comments:
I love the picture of Jared with the 2 boys. I want to see it bigger. They are all so adorable and squishy. Even Jared. Those boys just melt him. Give them hugs for us.
I am so happy for you and your little family. After how hard it was to get him here I am glad he was allowed to stay. And bless your heart for having to go through it. He sure is adorable. He has the best cheeks ever.
So glad that your little guy is here and okay! He is so dang cute and CHUBBY! Love the cheeks!
Aw he's so cute, April! What a sweetie. Do I see just a tad bit of red hair there on your little guy?
(linked over from your FB post, hehehe).
Aw he's so cute, April! What a sweetie. Do I see just a tad bit of red hair there on your little guy?
(linked over from your FB post, hehehe).
Post a Comment