Sunday, February 13, 2011

a plan of attack

ok, I am DONE carrying this excess post baby weight.  Time to loose some serious poundage (like 50+).  I want to weigh what I did at the end of my mission.  Now, I need a plan of attack.  WeightWatchers, HCG diet, counting calories?  Oh, I should probably throw in some exerise too.  I'm thinking about jogging outside now that it's warming up a bit.   I only have from 9:00 pm unitl 10:00 pm to to do any kind of exercise so it's got to be good.

What's YOUR weight-loss plan?  What has worked for you?  What has NOT worked for you? 

1st goal:  20 pounds by June 1st.

2 comments:

Us Lochers said...

I lost 60 pounds after my first baby counting points.... the flex point version. BUT what I did was eat the minimum points every day except Sunday. On Sunday I would eat whatever I wanted... because I do enjoy not counting points/calories. The trick was that I was limited to whatever was in the house. Some weeks I would have to switch my free day to accomodate going out and what not.

Also, if you're going to start jogging I would sign up for a 5K or something. I am always looking for races to help keep me motivated (since I don't LOVE to run but do love how I feel after).

Emily said...

I am back doing ww. I go on Wednesdays! I kinda like this new plan, although I lost 40 pounds on the old plan after baby #5. Now that I have baby #6 (and he's 2!) it's time to lose 40 again. Since Jan. when I started I've lost over 13 pounds! You can do it!!